Sunday, September 10, 2017

Whoa... Part 3


"Let's look at the beautiful face," Chad said. Kevin looked directly at the camera and grabbed the ribbon on his hat. "Perfect as usual Aubrey!"

"Are we through yet?" Kevin asked, "I'm getting hungry."

"We're through whenever you want to be babe," Chad reached his hand out to help Kevin up. Kevin refused.

"I can get myself up," Kevin stood up and wipped the sand off his legs. "Ugh, I hate the beach."

"What's gotten into you babe? You used to love the beach. You know, you've been acting really strange ever since that teenager assaulted you at the pool. It's like I don't even know you anymore. Is everything alright? Is there something on your mine?"

"It's fine, I'm just on my period," Kevin lied. "Now can we get going?"

"Either you're lying to me or your body's fucked because you told me you were on your period last week too. You  know what, I'm through with this. I put up with your strange behavior for two months now, because I kept on telling myself that 'Maybe she's just traumatized from the pool indecent,' but obviously not."

"Wait Chad, I didn't mean it." Kevin felt his lifeline slip away.

"No, I'm not hearing it again. I'm leaving," Chad turned his back to Kevin. 

"How am I supposed to get home?"

"Take an Uber," Chad walked off, "I need to think."

"Fuck!" Kevin said, "God fucking dammit!" He threw his hat on the ground and stomped it into the sand. 

1 comment:

  1. Excellent continuation. It's good to see that he's having to struggle to adapt to his new life.

    Cheers
    Zapper

    ReplyDelete