Saturday, September 9, 2017

Get Used To It

"I can get used to this," Haru said admiring his new busty body. "Plus it's not like this is my first time being inside this body, just the deepest." Michael removed his bra and gazed at his perfect tits. "Fuck, white girls are the best!"

Earlier that day Michael awoke in the body of his mistress. The former corporate executive rolled over expecting to see her missing, and a note in her place.

The note read:

It's over Michael, you got what you wanted out of our secret relationship: sex with a younger hotter woman than your life. Now it's time for me to get what I wanted out of our secret relationship: your money and your life. Better get used to being a woman, because we're through. 
- Cynthia
"Whelp I built myself up from scratch once I moved to America, I can do it again. That bitch just bought me a good 20 years back of my life. But first," he said grabbing a vibrator from her drawer, "I got some other business to take care of first."

1 comment:

  1. lol - Interesting that he's not upset over having his wealth stolen. It is a hot body, and much younger.

    Cheers
    Zapper

    ReplyDelete