Friday, September 8, 2017

What the fuck?

"What the fuck?" Tom squealed, his voice was much higher than it was the night before. "Why the fuck do I have tits on my chest? Why the fuck is my voice so high?"

"Mhhmmm, honey can you turn the TV down? I'm trying to sleep," a deep voice next to him said.

Tom rolled over and saw a shirtless man next to him in bed. "Who the fuck are you?"

The man opened his eyes, his expression changed from calm and relaxed to shock and terror. "Who the fuck are you?" He echoed back.

"Ahhhh!!!!" They both screamed simultaneously and jumped out of the bed.

Tom didn't recognize the room at all, it wasn't the one he fell asleep in. "Where the fuck am I?" The man said.

"I was about to say the same thing. Just what the hell is happening here?"

After a few minutes of screaming back and forth at one another in confusion the two managed to calm down. Tom learned that the man in his bed was actually his wife Ellen, but the two were still trying to figure out who they were exactly.

"Oh my god," Ellen said looking into the mirror, "I know who we are!"

"Who?"

"You know the old house the Henderson's used to live in down the road before they sold it? Well two young newly weds moved in just last week. We're them!"

"Holy shit, I love you honey!" Tom said kissing his wife in the lips, the roughness of her new beard was odd. "But now what the hell do we do?"

No comments:

Post a Comment