Friday, September 8, 2017

Sneak Peak


"Are you gonna show me her tits or what?" Henry said through a mouth full of hamburger.

"Fine, I'll give you a sneak peak," Taylor said reaching into his bra and revealing his new breasts.

"Ah, just like I remember them," Henry took a sip from his drink. "Hey, thanks for letting me hang out with Chelsea one more time, even though-"

Taylor quickly covered up his chest as a woman walked by.

"Dude, why did you block my view?"

"I don't want anybody peaking," Taylor said.

"Like I give a fuck, she cheated on my anyways."

"Man I shouldn't have told you about my powers, you have no decency," Taylor said popping his breasts back into his bra. "You only got one day with me as her, after that no more favors."

"Fine," Henry said taking another bite of his hamburger, "but you gotta promise me the best sex in my life."

No comments:

Post a Comment