Monday, September 4, 2017

Train Wreck

"Jesus Christ, I feel like a fucking train wreck," Daniel said walking down the stairs. "Why does my voice sound different?" He tried clearing his throat.

"Damn, I didn't know Daniel got lucky last night," Daniel's roommate Joe said.

"I didn't," Daniel said. "What are you talking about?"

"Don't lie to me girl. I know Daniel's not the hottest guy, or the most handsome, or the most charismatic, but you did just walk down from his room. Yo Daniel," Joe yelled up the stairs, "who's your girlfriend?"

"Dude, what the fuck are you talking about? I am Daniel, I didn't get lucky last night, and you're a fucking asshole. Who's she?" Daniel pointed across the room towards a mirror.

"Uhh, that's you. What kind of games are you playing with me?"

"What, no." Daniel looked down and noticed his now enlarged chest. "What the fuck are these?" He groped his new breasts, "Oh god, is it gone?" He reached between his legs, "oh fuck, fuck, fuck." He dashed to the mirror to get a better look. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Just what the fuck is happening?"

"Are you okay?" Joe asked.

"Do I look okay Joe?" Daniel screamed.

"Just who are you?"

"It's me, I'm fucking Daniel!"

2 comments: