Sunday, September 3, 2017

Hello from the Rocky Mountains (Update)


It's been a long long time since we last spoke at my old blog, hasn't it?

I just wanted to fill you all in on some details, first and foremost is that I'm alive! Second is that I recently relocated to Colorado for work, I gotta say this state is fucking beautiful. The mountains here are quite the site, and provide a lot of fun activities from hiking in the summer to skiing in the winter (I can't wait for ski season!). Anyways, I just wanted ya'll to know that everything is fine and I will be writing captions, but I will not be updating as frequently as I used to because life has gotten pretty busy (plus I live in Colorado now, it's like the one state that's impossible to be a shut in in). But the blog is here to stay for the foreseeable future. So welcome back to my new blog!

Oh and here's a bonus video from a hike I took yesterday in my new favorite hiking form.


No comments:

Post a Comment