Monday, September 4, 2017

Gratitude Part 2

"Holy shit James, is that really you?" James heard his old masculine voice say.

"In the flesh!" He flipped his hair and did a little one-legged kick up behind him. 

"You look stunning!" Emily said. "It's so good to see you!" She ran up and hugged James, he felt his old muscular chest flex beneath his breasts. He had no idea how rock hard is old body was until now. He immediately wanted to rip Emily's clothing off and feel his old dick deep within him, but he quickly snapped himself out of it.

"You don't look bad yourself," James said. I see you've treated my body well. 

"Ahem, you mean my body." Emily corrected him. "So how have you been girl? Was the flight fine?"

"The flight was fine,  man it is good to be back home. Thank you for letting me stay... James."

"It's the least I could do. I even set up a dinner with all of your old friends. I told them I have a friend from Chicago coming into town and I wanted to show her around town."

"Thank you so much Emily, I can't wait to see them all again." James checked out his old body, he seriously couldn't believe how hot he used to be. He reached between Emily's legs and felt the feeling of his old cock beneath her jeans. "How about before we meet them, we show each other around our bodies."

"You have no idea how much I've been wanting to do that," Emily said grabbing James by the ass and pulling him closer to her. "First stop: your old bedroom."

No comments:

Post a Comment