Wednesday, September 13, 2017

In the Contract

"This is not the job I wanted," Corey said to his new manager Mike.

"But you wanted a job didn't ya?" Mike said, "and I got ya one. Do you know how many girls would kill to have a body like yours? Every fucking one of them."

"Yeah, but I didn't want this body!"

"Uh uh, don't raise your voice at your manager, or you'll get a strike," Mike wiggled his index finger. "Beggar's can't be choosers. You wanted came in here looking for a job, no place would hire you with your criminal record, and I hired you because I have a soft spot for ex-cons looking to get their life on track."

"And you turned me into a fucking whore without my consent!" Corey whispered.

"What do you mean without your consent? It was right there on the contract you signed, you gotta read the fine print. We are a breasturant, we only higher well endowed women, you were not a well endowed woman so I fixed that."

"Then I fucking quit!" Corey shouted.

"Well fine, hopefully you like being a woman. The contract explicitly stated that 'anyone who had their body modified cannot regain their original features until they work here for at least two years, or pay the establishment one-hundred-thousand-dollars.' So by all means, you can quit but you're not getting your old body back until you fulfill your contract. So get to work, Kelly..."

"Kelly?" Corey asked.

"Yep, that's your name now, it was in the contract."

No comments:

Post a Comment