Thursday, September 14, 2017

Whoa... Part 5

Check the Series Page for more chapters

"Why'd we have to get sushi?" Aubrey asked her former body. "I hate sushi."

"I'm sorry Aubrey," Kevin said, "but I've really been craving sushi lately, and between the two of us I'm the one who actually gets a paycheck. Plus I really liked sushi in my old body, so you might like it with my tongue. Now eat up!"

Aubrey reluctantly put a piece of sushi in her mouth, it actually didn't taste that bad, but she wouldn't let Kevin know. "Eww, raw fish, I feel like I'm gonna get sick."

"Now what did you want to talk about?" Kevin asked dipping a piece of sushi into soy sauce.

"About getting my life back. I'm tired of your games."

"And I'm tired of your bitchy behavior. Look," Kevin said reaching out to his old hands, Aubrey pulled back, "I get it. You were a model, your body was your everything, without it you'd be back to square one. But let me make this clear to you: I have no clue how we switched bodies, it just happened, and the sooner you realized that the easier it will be. This swap could be temporary, it could be permanent, I literally have no idea, but I'm taking it day by day. Plus I wasn't a bad looking guy, you'll do fine in my body." Kevin took another piece of sushi and put it into his mouth.

Aubrey gazed deep into her old eyes. They were so deep, so stunning, so beautiful, and they were hers, even if a teenaged boy hid behind them. One half of her mind wanted to believe Kevin, that this was all a freak accident, like a lightning strike. The other half wasn't going to let her lose what was her. Watching somebody else live her life in her body was so agonizing. It was like FOMO, but you were missing out on everything in your life, forever. She felt a sinking sensation in her stomach, there really was no way she would get her life back, accident or not. She lost what little of an appetite she already had.

"It's not fair," Aubrey began cry, "it's not fair!"

Kevin attempted to comfort her but she refused, "Stay away from me you bastard!" She shouted, the whole restaurant turned their gaze towards the two.

"Is everything alright over here miss?" Their waitress asked.

"Yes everything is fi-" Kevin said before Aubrey interjected.

"No, everything is not fine. I want my body back!" She reached across the table knocking the platter of sushi on the floor. "It's mine, and you have no right to be in it, give it back you fucking pervert! Give it back!"

Two waiters rushed to the table and pulled Aubrey away from Kevin and dragged him out of the restaurant. Kevin was sitting paralyzed, flashbacks of the day he became Aubrey with his old masculine fingers wrapped around his thin feminine neck flashed through his head. He didn't know what to do.

"What was that about?" Asked the waiter.

"It's... complicated," Kevin said shaking from the adrenaline. "Can I get a bottle of sake? The biggest one you got, I don't care how pricey it is."

"Sure thing miss," the waitress walked off towards the bar.

Kevin couldn't believe what he saw in Aubrey today, he thought she could be reasoned with, but apparently he misjudged her. Just how the hell did Chad put up with her for three years? He needed a big drink to calm the nerves and time to think about the whole Aubrey situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment