Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Enjoying the View?

"Enjoying the view?" Mitch asked the teenaged boy he caught staring up his shirt as he was digging in his sister's purse.

The boy quickly averted his gaze to someone else. Mitch recognized the boy, he was a dorky kid in his math class, Gary was his name. Gary was so shy Mitch be he had never spoken to a girl other than his mom or teachers. Mitch decided to have a little fun with him.

"Don't be shy," Mitch said still leaning over. "I wouldn't have worn this shirt if I didn't want anybody to look. Come over here," Mitch sat down and rubbed his hand on the ledge, "take a seat."

"I-I-I think I need to go," Gary stuttered.

"What, you don't have a few seconds to spare for a pretty girl like me? Every teenaged boy does, come on take a seat I don't bite."

Gary walked over and sat down next to Mitch.

"Let me see your hand," Mitch said.

Gary silently held his hand towards him.

"What's your name?" Mitch asked.

"G-G-G-Gary," Gary said.

"Have you ever felt a boob before Gary?"

"N-no, in fact I haven't even touched a girl's hand before."

"Awe, well that's too bad," Mitch brought Gary's hand up to his sister's breasts. "Here give them a squeeze."

Gary gave a small squeeze.

"Do you like that Gary?"

"Mhhmmm," Gary said feeling up Mitch's chest.

"There's more where that came from, but first," Mitch took Gary's hand away from his breasts, "I need you to do me a favor. Do you want more Gary?"

Gary eagerly nodded his head.

"Do you see that Game Stop over there," Mitch pointed.

"I do."

"I want you to go in there and buy me a copy of Dark Souls 3 for the PS4, if you get that for me I'll take you back to my car and we can have a little fun."

Without hesitation Gary stood up, "I'll be back in a few seconds." He said and made his way to Game Stop.

"Man," Mitch said, "I love being in my sister's body." He gave his chest a good squeeze. "You girls are masters or persuasion," he said looking at his tits.


No comments:

Post a Comment