Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Whoa... Part 4

Check the Series Page for more chapters

"There you are you pervert," Kevin heard a familiar voice say behind him. "I don't know what you did back at the pool, but you're through!"

"Oh hey Aubrey," Kevin said. "How are things going?"

"Fan-fucking-tastic," the former woman's voice rang of sarcasm. "Enough games, how did you do it?"

"Well they reached out to me and offered me the job, all thanks to my Instagram."

"Wait, just what the hell are you talking about? And you mean my Instagram."

"Oh I thought you were talking about my new job a Bello's. I just announced it on Instagram on Monday. Were you talking about the swap? Yeah I still have no fucking idea how that happened, but I'm getting the hang of it now. How's my old life treating you?"

"Wait wait, back up Kevin. Are you talking about the Bello? As in Tory Bello's model agency?"

"Yeah, you've heard of them?"

"Are you fucking kidding me? That's my dream job! First you take my body and Chad from me, now you take my dream job?"

"How many times do I have to tell you," Kevin raised his voice, "I don't know how this happened. I'm just going with the flow. Oh and PS Chad and I split."

"You left Chad?" Aubrey's mouth dropped.

"Well technically he left me, he wasn't a fan of the 'new you,' I understand. Plus he wasn't really my type, anyways. But he was sweet, so I'll give him that."

"You bastard!" Aubrey reached towards her old body.

"No touching or I'll scream for help and put a restraining order against you," Kevin said.

Aubrey back off and opened her mouth, "You're the worst."

"Like I said, I'm just going with the flow. You should relax and enjoy your new life, I know I am," Kevin checked his phone for the time. "I gotta go, I have a photo shoot in an hour back at the studio. We're modeling a new Victoria's Secret athleisure line today. We can catch up some other time. Bye Aubrey!" Kevin blew his former body a kiss and walked away leaving a red faced Aubrey behind him.

No comments:

Post a Comment