Thursday, September 28, 2017

Dress Code Part 4 - 40%

Check the Series Page for more chapters

Maddie walked into her old house and made her way to the guest bedroom as requested. Where there once had been a bed a large desk with two monitors stood. On the wall near the door were a few mannequin, each wearing a peculiar strapless bra. In front of them were boxes labeled with bra sizes and a label saying "Zero-G by BFF."

"Hey Maddie," a familiar voice said from behind the monitors, "how are things going girl?"

"Pretty good," she said taking a seat, "I see you're enjoying my old life."

"You betcha I am," Kelvin said. "How's being a dude?"

"You know, I actually like it. I feel like I get a lot more respect from strangers, and friends alike. Plus there's something about pleasing women in bed I love! How are the old girls treating you?"

Kelvin took a second to register what she meant by "girls," he looked down at his cleavage and smiled at his old body. "They are treating me fantastic!" He said giving them a squeeze. "Oh, I hope you don't mind me doing that, I love your breasts."

"By all means grope them, rub them together like you're trying to start a fire, or even tattoo them, they're your future back problems now," Maddie said.

"That's great to hear," Kelvin said, "because they might be my future back problems, but they are also our biggest profit makers."

"Our profit makers?" Maddie looked around the room at the boxes and strapless bras. "What have you been doing in my body?"

"That's what I wanted to talk to you about," Kelvin retrieved a rectangular piece of paper from his breasts and handed it to Maddie. "Sorry, I couldn't resist hiding it there. Now go on, look at it!"

Maddie unfolded the paper, it was a check written out to her. "Oh my god," her brain was still trying to parse the number, "is this real?"

"You betcha it's real," Kelvin's face lit up, "and it's all yours. That's 40% of the company's revenue since its inception."

"What the fuck have you done in my body since we swapped?"

Kelvin gave her the whole run down of his invention, how he quit her job to take up BFF full time. He concluded it with, "You're my best friend Maddie, I literally could have never of done this without you. Don't you see, this swap was a huge blessing in disguise, we can be rich! Thanks to your feminine assets I was able to make a product people wanted, but I can't do this alone. You're an expert in sales and marketing, I got myself fired from your job for being a shitty saleswoman. How'd you like to come on board as my official co-founder?"

Maddie could't believe what she was hearing. Her best friend had finally succeeded at one of his dumb inventions, and he was asking her if she wanted to be a part of his new ventures. "Do you think I'm stupid?" she said "Of course I want to come on board!"

Kelvin jumped across the desk and hugged his best friend as tight as he could.

No comments:

Post a Comment