Friday, September 29, 2017

Too Big

PSA: I wrote this story, and the next few (up until a post titled Revenge of the Nerds) while I was really drunk. I'm sorry for subjecting you to my drunk self. 

Jesus, my tits are way too big, Tyler thought adjusting his tits in his bikini. You can't make art out of these!

Tyler had recently found himself within the bodies of both a Japanese model and her stylist. At first it was pretty damn sexy, buy disorienting. Now it was just disorienting.

The former man was constantly wearing clothing that was obviously too tight for his busty body, but the producers didn't give a shit. It's be one thing to be a busty model, but to be a busty model and her stylist was way too much. At leas the masturbation was something to look forward to after the shoots.

No comments:

Post a Comment