Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Upfront

"Why the fuck are you wearing that shirt Matt?" Tony asked the woman.

"Hey man," she said, "I only got 48 hours in Heidi's body. I gotta be upfront if I want to have all the sex I want."

"You don't need to be upfront at all with a body like her's, you could go up to any dude anywhere and straight up asking 'Hey, wanna fuck?' and he'd pound you, no questions asked."

"Hey, wanna fuck?" Matt sensually touched his friend. Tony felt his pants grow tighter. Matt laughed, "I guess you're right!" He pulled his hand back and began walking to the convertible. "No time for stalling dude, because we're gonna get tons of bitches and bring the party back here. Drinks are on Heidi!" Matt hopped over the convertible's into the driver's seat. "Are you coming?"

"Uhh yeah," Tony awkwardly adjusted his pants while walking to the car and sat down next to his friend.

"Now, are you ready for the hottest two days of your life?"

No comments:

Post a Comment