Friday, October 13, 2017

Dress Code Part 6 - First Pitch

Check the Series Page for more chapters

"...and that's why the Zero-G will revolutionize the bra industry," Kelvin said to the older man across from him, he made sure to maintain eye contact.

"I don't understand," he said, "what's wrong with bras today?"

Kelvin sighed, he literally just explained to the investor what was wrong with bras today.

"Look," Kelvin asked reaching into his bad. "What bra size is your wife?"

"I don't have one," he said. "I'm divorced."

"Fine, do you have a daughter?"

"Three sons."

"I'm sorry for waiting your time," Kelvin grabbed his bag and stood up. "I'll pay for your drinks."

"Hold on miss," the investor grabbed Kelvin by the wrist. "Perhaps I'd still be interested if..."

Kelvin felt his gaze shift to his cleavage. "If?"

"If you'd like to come back to my place," his grasp tightened.

"Ew, no," Kelvin pulled back. The man refused to let go.

"Don't play hard to get with me dear, a woman with your body shouldn't be working as hard as you are. I can make you richer than your wildest dreams. I know you want me, no woman dresses like that if she didn't want something."

"Let got of me," Kelvin yelled. Everybody's head in the restaurant turned towards the two. The man let go. "I wore this because I wanted you to invest into my company, I thought it would be more convincing. Apparently all it did was turn you into a fucking pig. No wonder your wife left you, you're fucking psycho." With that Kelvin made a b-line towards the exit. Next pitch he'd have to screen the investors and dress more modestly.

No comments:

Post a Comment