Friday, October 6, 2017

Clothes Shopping

"Can I help you miss?" A sales associate asked Norman.

"Yes please," Norman said.

"What can I help you with?" She asked.

"I'm looking for something that shows off my boobs. When I walk into a room I want the whole room to be like 'Damn, look at Chelsea's boobs. I wish I could tit fuck them.'"

"Uhh, well we have a good selection of low cut v-necks. With the right bra you can give your breasts enough lift to get cleavage."

"Nah, I don't like bras," Norman said. "They feel weird, plus aren't my boobs sexy when I do this?" Norman jumped up and down. "Aren't they just the best?"

"Are what the best?"

"My tits, well at tits in general. Your's are great too!" He said. "Can I give them a feel?"

"Have a nice day miss!" She said and did an about face.

"Isn't that what we girls do? Compare breasts? Here, you can feel mine first!" Norman began making a scene by playing with his breasts in the middle of the store.

The associate just groaned.

"That's cool," Norman shouted, "your tits were pretty small anyways." And he got back to his clothes shopping.

1 comment:

  1. lol - I wonder how often that happens during a swap-class semester?

    Cheers
    Zapper

    ReplyDelete