Wednesday, September 27, 2017

The Heiress Part 3

 Check the Series Page for more chapters

"How can somebody be so beautiful, young and rich, and yet still be lonely?" Aaron said while stroking the fur of his pet tiger Orion. "It's been over three years since I became the heiress, three years since abandoning my old life to become a woman fifty years younger than my age. Yet I can't seem to find the happiness I used to have. Nobody gives a shit about me anymore, all they see if a hot piece of ass and only focus on sleeping with me or whooing me with their money. God, I miss my wife...."

Orion yawned and lied his head down. Aaron rested his head against the tigers body.

"Maybe I shouldn't have been so harsh to Jonathan," he contemplated. "At least he loved Zoe, and I mean who wouldn't kill to be married to a woman with this body? I saw the look in his eyes when he approached me at the bench, that was true love, not lust like all the other men and women have towards me. At the very least I can pretend to love him so I can remember what it was like to be in love." Aaron let out a big sigh then slapped himself in the face. "Goddammit Aaron," he said, "don't dwell on love! You're better than this, this is your life now, not Zoe's. Just because you have her face doesn't mean he'd treat you the same way he treated her, plus he wasn't that hot. Fuck, I need a distraction." Aaron reached across Orion and grabbed his phone. He scrolled through his recent messages until he found Omar, one of his many new boy-toys. He hit the dial button and let the phone ring.

"Hey Omar," he said in his sexiest voice, "I'm bored as fuck right now. Want to come over and entertain me?"

"I'm always up for entertaining beautiful women," Omar said. "Let me finish up a thing or two at work and I'll be right on over."

"Mwah!" Aaron said into the phone before hanging up. Who needs love when you're so goddamn sexy anyways?

No comments:

Post a Comment