Sunday, September 24, 2017

Taking a break for a bit, but don't fret!

Hey everyone, just a quick update. I'm going to be taking a break for a bit to focus on other aspects of my life, but don't you worry I have enough captions in the backlog until October 12th. I'm only mentioning this because I'm not sure when I'll be getting back on, it might be before the 12th or after. This weekend was an emotionally rough weekend for me, with a lot of ups and downs, so I put all that emotional energy towards writing more than enough stories to get it out of my system. I have a lot of things I need to work on in my personal life that I can't use this blog to run away from it until things are straightened out.

Thank you all for being such supportive fans. Don't worry, I'll be back :)

- A Shifter

No comments:

Post a Comment