Monday, September 25, 2017

Caught in the Act

"What the hell are you doing Harry?" Kelli shouted to her husband. "Why are you wearing my dress wedding dress in my body?"

Harry turned around, his breasts still exposed to the air. He let out a laugh in his wife's voice. "You caught me!" He said throwing his hand in the air, "I wanted to see how you felt wearing this beautiful dress on our wedding day."

"You could have just asked me," Kelli put her hand akimbo, "I thought the one rule we had with your powers is to never impersonate family."

"I wasn't planning on leaving the house," Harry said. "Here is this better?" He shifted his face into Emma Watson's.

"Ugh, that doesn't look right," Kelli said, "it's like looking into a bad Photoshop of me. Put my face back on."

Harry changed his face back into Kelli's. "Listen babe, ever since I got my powers I've been really curious on what your perspective is like, I felt like wearing your dress would help me understand you more. I know it sounds weird, but-"

"Well go ahead," Kelli said her voice no longer stressed. "If you're already halfway there I might as well admire how I looked on our wedding day. Just next time please let me know if you're taking my form."

No comments:

Post a Comment