Sunday, October 1, 2017

Five Guys

"Ugh, This is so fucking embarrassing," Jerry fiddled with his order number.

"Why do you say that?" Michael asked in his best defense to hide his erection. Jerry hadn't noticed yet.

"Every fucking guy who walks in here is staring directly at me," Jerry said adjusting his breasts. "Can I borrow your shirt?"

"Uhh no, the AC is really cold in here. You snooze you lose dude."

"Not cool dude. If I wasn't hungry as fuck I'd kick you straight in the balls," Jerry scratched an itch on his breasts. "Fucking dammit, stop looking at me man. I didn't ask to be in this body, fuck I didn't even want to be in a bikini today, but you Mr Genius decided we should to out for a swim to take my mind off the whole situation. You fucking pig. This is my sister's body, and once she gets back from her summer vacation in my body, to remind you, I'm going to be dead in the water. So give me your fucking shirt!"

"Order number 43, you order is ready," the intercom said.

"And who paid for your burger man?" Michael asked. "Just let me eat a burger in front of your sister's tits once and I'll leave you alone, in her body or not."

"Jesus Christ, you're the worst...." Jerry tried to obscure his cleavage. "Just give me my fucking hamburger."

No comments:

Post a Comment