Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Dress Code Part 5 - Supply & Demand

Check the Series Page for more chapters

"Ass attack!" Kelvin grabbed his former ass. Maddie jumped.

"Jesus Christ Kelvin, you nearly gave me a heart attack," she gasped.

"Luckily for you I did a lot of cardio, so no need to worry. And damn did that cardio give me a fantastic ass, I almost miss it. How's the next batch coming along?"

"Terrific," Maddie leaned against the work bench. "But I didn't expect it to be this much work, between the two of us we can barely keep up with the demand."

"Yeah, that's something I wanted to talk to you about," Kelvin said. "We just got an order for fifty more today."

"Fifty more? That's going to take weeks for us to produce."

"I know I know," Kelvin said. "It's time we look for investors and manufacturers, the Zero-G is outgrowing our small garage operation. I already emailed a few today, I'm waiting to hear back. Here, why don't I take over for you?"

"You sure?" Maddie asked.

"Yes, you deserve it, you've been working hard all day."

"Thanks Kelvin," she said. "I hope those people get back with us soon."

"Me too Maddie, me too," and Kelvin got to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment