Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Top Dawg

Jamal arrived at the 28th street stop as Antonio's text instructed. There nobody there with the exception of a young dark skinned girl.

"About fucking time, I've been literally freezing my tits off for the past half hour," she said. "Late as fuckin' usual Jamal."

"And just who the fuck as you bitch?" Jamal asked. "Are you one of Antonio's girls?"

"Fuckin useless as usual Jamal," she said, "it's me Antonio."

"Yeah, and I'm fuckin' Jamie Fox."

"Look at my fucking ink man, these are and have always been my marks. What sorta bitch would steal my ink?"

Jamal took a closer look at the woman's tattoos, she was right those were Antonio's tats.

"Then how the fuck are you a busty-ass woman?"

"I have no fucking idea, that's why I need you. I trusted you the most, and I need your help. I think somebody fucked with my dope that caused this to happen. I need you to help me figure out who the fuck did this, and I need another thing from you."

"You ain't gettin' my dick if that's what you're askin' I already got a girl and it's all hers," Jamal said.

"Jesus man, just because I have a pussy now doesn't make me automatically want your dicks. Look man, with your help you're going to make me top dawg again."

"Fine sure, whatever, but I bet my balls that they won't listen to some cute-ass girl. You know more than anyone we won't let a ho be more than a ho in our squad."

"Well you better hold on to your balls right because I have none to lose, now let's get movin." Antonio said.

No comments:

Post a Comment