Monday, September 18, 2017

The Heiress Part 2

Check the Series Page for more chapters

"Isn't is beautiful Zoe? The brush strokes are beyond elegant, they're like if God himself aided Michelangelo in his creation of this piece," Aaron's date rambled on and on about the painting the two were standing in front of.

"Yeah, yeah I get you, Michelangelo is a great painter," Aaron interrupted. "But honestly I don't give a shit, I own five Michelangelo originals I don't want to look at any more of his work. I literally shit next to Leda and the Swan every morning. Looks James, if you're gonna sway me with art like every other fucking guy I meet it's over."

"But," James said.

"Sorry James, you're not the kind of man I'm looking for. You got the money, but you're just as cliche as Michael, Harry, Kevin, Aaron, Kyle, Bill, dude the list goes on and on. I'm out of here," Aaron walked away from his date. Being a rich woman was great, but every fucking guy he met was the same, and he had no time for them anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment