Sunday, September 3, 2017

Golden Globes

"No fair, your tits are larger than mine!" Amy (left) said motioning towards her borrowed chest.

"Shhh," Tyler (right) responded, "you said you wanted to see the Golden Globes in person, this isn't a time to complain about who's tits are larger. Plus you're a I'm not, so let me enjoy this."

"I might be a chick, but I'm a small chested one. This isn't fair," Amy crossed her arms and pouted.

"Are you ladies alright?" The man next to Ashley and Tyler asked.

"Everything's fine," Tyler said, "just girl stuff."

"Well you ladies look fabulous tonight if I don't say myself," the man continued, "especially you Ashley." He looked directly at Amy, she wore a face of confusion.

Tyler nudged his girlfriend, "I think he's talking to you."

"Oh," Amy said, "thank you!"

The lights suddenly dimmed and an announcer came on the loudspeakers "Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the Golden Globes."

"Now let's sit back and enjoy the show," Tyler said taking a sip from his wine glass.

No comments:

Post a Comment