Saturday, September 23, 2017

Whoa... Part 7

And now the thrilling adventures of Kevin continues! Tell me what you think should happen next in the comments.
                                         Check the Series Page for more chapters

"Do you like the new place Aubrey?" Bello asked his newest beauty. "It's the best I can find closets to the office. New York Apartments are hard to come by, especially ones in Manhattan."

"Its great!" Aubrey said. "Thank you so much for this Mr. Bello, I mean Tory. It's just that..." the model went over to the window seal and sat down, she gazed longingly through the blinds.

"Is everything alright dear?" Bello reached out to comfort her.

"No," she said, "everything isn't alright. I don't deserve this."

"Of course you do," he said, "all my beauties deserve only the best."

"You don't understand, I didn't ask for this, any of this," she motioned her hands towards her torso. "This life wasn't supposed to be mine." Bello noticed a slight choke in her voice, like she was holding back tears. "And now I'm working for one of the best fucking company in the world, for literally the nicest man on the entire fucking planet. And yet," a lonely tear flowed down her cheek, "I don't deserve this at all."

Bello sat down next to Aubrey, he had seen many of his models break down from gratitude, who felt like they were impostors in their lives. "There there honey," he rubbed her arm, "you totally deserve this. You're a very beautiful young woman with an amazing talent, you deserve this."

"That's the thing," Aubrey sniffled, "I shouldn't be a woman. I didn't ask to be a woman, none of this was supposed to be mine. This was supposed to be Aubrey's and I just fucking took it right from under her feet because of some stupid accident at the pool." She couldn't hold back her tears anymore and leaned into Bello's shoulder and cried. "I'm not Aubrey. This isn't fair."

"What do you mean?"

"If I told you, you'd think I was crazy," the woman claiming to not be Aubrey said.

"No I wouldn't, you're secret is safe with me. If there's something you need to get off your chest you can trust me until the grave."

"You're too kind Mr. Bello," Aubrey lifted her head an looked Bello directly into his eyes. "But you won't believe it, I could hardly believe it when it happened to me and I'm still processing it all."

"What happened at the pool?"

Aubrey gave herself a moment to compose herself. "Alright," she said, "but if you no longer want to work with me after I tell you this I understand. But you're right, I have to get this off my chest, it's been killing me since it happened. This is a secret nobody knows, and I mean absolutely nobody." She took a deep breath. "I've only been Aubrey for ten months, well ten months and nine days to be exact. What time is it?"

Bello looked at his phone's clock. "Two forty-five," he said.

"Ten months, nine days, and twenty-three hours and sixteen minutes to be even more exact. My real name is Kevin Fernandez, I am supposed to be a junior in high school, well senior now I guess. I had a girlfriend named Judy, she was my first girlfriend and the only girl I slept with. I wanted to study biomedical engineering, not get into modeling, it's just that modeling came easy with this body." Kevin looked at Bello in the eyes, oddly his eyes seemed full of understanding.

"God," Kevin retreated his gaze, "I sound like a fucking lunatic."

"No no, go on, Kevin. Is that how you want to be addressed?"

"I don't know," Kevin said. "I haven't been called that since the pool incident. It feels weird being called that now."

"What happened at the pool?"

Kevin sighed. "Something happened that I do not understand. A freak accident occurred when I dove off the diving board. I went into the water as sixteen year old Kevin Fernandez and I came out as twenty four year old Aubrey Svenska. I don't know how it happened, or why. All I know is that when I swam to the edge of the pool to pull myself out I was wearing a bikini with these tits sitting right inside of it." Kevin motioned towards his breasts. "When I was trying to keep calm and evaluate the situation, Aubrey, in my body, physically assaulted me and told me that this was all my doing. She still doesn't understand to this day. I have to keep on blocking her on everything because she thinks I'm some pervert who ran off with her body. But I didn't, I liked my life before becoming Aubrey and I had a girlfriend so I didn't need to literally be inside of a woman's body to get close to one. Hell I hardly even masturbate, and I haven't even had sex as a woman yet. I'm just taking this one day at a time, and somehow things are just going absolutely fucking perfect for me. Jesus, I bet you're thinking of sending me to a mental hospital right now."

"Do you like being Aubrey?" Bello gave Kevin a comforting back rub.

"Yes," Kevin said, "that's the thing I really like being Aubrey. I never considered myself to be a transgender but I really really like being a woman. I don't think I could ever go back to my old life after living as Aubrey. Sure there are things I miss: Judy, my family and my friends, and not having periods," Kevin gave a light chuckle to his own joke. "I don't want to go back, especially after meeting you Mr. Bello. You've given me pride in being a women, I feel more empowered now than I ever did in my old life. That's why I don't feel like this belongs to me, this isn't my life this is Aubrey's but I want it to be my life now. You've given me more than I could ever dream of. When I first became Aubrey she was just some Instagram whore."

"Language," Bello said.

"Fine, she was some c-list Instagram model living paycheck-to-paycheck with her photographer boyfriend Chad, and now I'm living in her body as an A-list model in New York. It's doesn't seem right."

"Be honest with me, Kevin," Bello's voice was stoic his back rubs stopped. "When we selected you to join the beauties, were those photos of Kevin-Aubrey, or Aubrey-Aubrey."

"They were all my work," Kevin's lips curled into a thing smile. "To make this story even more unbelievable the photos you selected as my 'best work' were photos that I set up, Kevin-Aubrey set up. I even broke up with Chad weeks before I even took those, everything you saw was all me. How fucking stupid is that?"

"Is what?"

"That a sixteen year old boy with an interest in science, was a better model and photographer than a semi-pro model and her professional photographer boyfriend?"

"Maybe this was meant to be," Bello resumed rubbing Kevin's back. "Maybe you were meant to be Aubrey, and the universe set things straight when you dove into the pool."

"Jesus," Kevin choked up a little, "do you even have a mean bone in your body?"

"Can I trust you with a secret?" Bello asked.

"Sure," Kevin whipped some more tears from his face, "I bet it won't be as crazy as mine."

"Oh, you'd like to think that," Bello took his arms off of Kevin's back and stood up. "Give me a moment, it's been a really long time since I've done this in front of somebody." He took a deep breath and put his hands into a prayer like pose and closed his eyes. Kevin just stared at the man, he had no idea where this was going. Features started to shift in Bello's face, his jawline became more angular, his pointy nose grew wider and flatter. The man's dark brown hair shifted to a light blonde and began to fall downwards. His shoulders grew slimmer, and his belly receded. Bello shrank at least four inches. The man was slowly becoming more feminine and feminine by the second. Kevin's jaw was dropped. After a minute or two a young blonde woman stood where Bello stood.

"Ta-da!" He said, his voice still deep and masculine."Whoops, let me do that again" he cleared his throat, "Ta-da!" This time a young woman's voice.

"Oh my god," Kevin was tense he didn't know how to react, "why are you Tiffany?"

"That's because I am Tiffany! Pretty impressive isn't it?"

"N-n-no," Kevin stammered, "this can't be real!"

"I'm as real as you are, plus weren't you the one just telling me that you used to be a teenage boy? You have no excuse to claim you don't believe it. I'm a shapeshifter, we're not so different you and I. Here, come up and see for yourself."

Kevin stood up and approached the former man. 

"Don't be shy," Bello said. He took Kevin's hand and placed it on his cheek. "Does it feel real enough for you?"

"Oh my god, please tell me this is just some sort of fever dream," Kevin felt around Bello's face. "That's all what's happening isn't it? This is just some sort of weird fever dream. I'm in a coma from slipping and falling at the pool, and all of this is some sort of weird fantasy my mind is playing on me. A weird fantasy dealing with body swapping with models and meeting shapeshifters."

Bello giggled. "Owtch," he cried, "be gentle with the hair. It's as real as yours."

"Sorry," Kevin said. "Do you have you know...."

"What?"

"Everything?"

"Yep, I'm 100% organic woman. Here, feel for yourself," Bello took Kevin's hand and placed it on his right breast. Kevin groped his own to compare. Yep, they were real alright. "And down there?"

"Vagina and everything," Bello guided Kevin's hand between his legs. Kevin felt nothing.

"This is unreal," Kevin retreated his grip.

"This is as real as it gets," Bello said. "Do you know why I chose Tiffany's form?"

"No."

"I've seen the way you look at me when I'm Tiffany," he took a step closer to Kevin. "I think you have a crush on me."

Kevin blushed, this was too much to process right now. His boss-now-coworker was now making advances towards him.

"Yeah, she's-" Kevin paused, "I mean you're a very beautiful girl, everybody's eyes are on you when you're on set."

"And there are at least half a dozen beautiful girls on set too," Bello moved even closer. "But only your eyes are on me when I'm Tiffany." He wrapped his arms around Kevin's waist, a warm sensation lit up between his legs. "Now you said earlier that you haven't had sex since becoming a woman," he moved his right hand up to Kevin's breasts and began messaging them. "I can change that for you.:

A soft moan escaped Kevin's mouth, he had no idea his breasts were so sensitive. This was too weird, but going with the flow had worked so well so far since becoming Aubrey. 

"I'll take that as a yes," Bello guided Kevin's hands under his pants and between his legs. Yep, that was 100% vagina down there, "I told you to not be shy. How about I show you, man-to-man, what it's really like to be a woman?"

"Yes," Kevin said, "show me everything!"

No comments:

Post a Comment